|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Clarke's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Clarke's Care Philosophy
- Pediatrics, 2006
Procedures Dr. Clarke Performs
Dr. Clarke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Clarke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Clarke Treats
Dr. Clarke does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clarke and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Clarke
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Colorado.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
1 Board Action
- Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (4/14/2010)
- Action Taken: Other
Dr. Margaret B Clarke
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent did not provide requested information by the Board, regarding her application.
The respondent agrees that her license to practice medicine shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The respondent shall make a personal appearance before the IRP and/or the Board.
- The respondent shall obtain a local treating psychiatrist approved in advanced by the Board, for the purpose of evaluation and treatment.
- The respondent shall obtain therapy from a local therapist, and said therapist shall submit quarterly reports to the Board.
- The respondent shall identify a work quality mentor who is a physician, licensed by this Board, who shall appear before the Board as requested.
- The respondent shall submit to an evaluation by any agency that is approved by the Board, if the Board deems it necessary.
- The respondent agrees that she is financially responsible to pay for all of the treatment identified in this agreement.
- State: South Dakota
Education & Training
- University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1996
- University Of New Mexico Program
- University Of Colorado (Children S Hospital Colorado) Program
Languages Spoken by Dr. Clarke & Staff