Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD

Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/H/F/XHF56_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD, Kalamazoo, MI, Hematology & Oncology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Hematology • Female • Age 68

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Liepman

Dr. Marcia Liepman, MD
Are you Dr. Liepman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 25 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 25

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in short |

Wonderful doctor. Very up front with patient. She does not candy coat but is very plain spoken. She does not give you her opinions but encourages you to make your own based on your feelings and needs. She is available more than any doctor should have to be I had a conversation with her at 3:30 in the morning my foot had swollen??. If you prefer an upfront no nonsense doctor she's the one.

- in MI |

Dr. Marcia Liepman is the only other woman my wife will let me see. Ha,ha! She's straight forward, knows her business well. Cares for people genuinely. Up to date on cancer research. I have a family "like" relationship with her for 17 yrs. being a lymphoma survivor. Anyone who is lucky to have her.. definitely has a fighting chance. We appreciate her presents, and knowledge.

- in Kalamazoo, MI |

Dr. Liepman is simply amazing. I liked her from the first moment we met, years ago. Her chemotherapy treatments saved my life and thus I've been able to survive Stage 3B ovarian cancer for over 11 years and I'm cancer free! She's very engaging, positive, caring, dedicated, extremely knowledgeable, openly sharing with information, the list goes on and I can't say enough good things about her. I feel very lucky to have been blessed with Dr. Liepman as my oncologist.

- in Battle Creek, MI |

She was considerate, friendly, honest, told you things straight on. Almost a friend. Excellent doctor. I was lucky to have had her as my dr.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Hematology
Oncology
Dr. Raymond Lord III, MD
Dr. Christopher Cogbill, MD
0.54 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.