Dr. Marc C. Schneider, MD

Dr. Marc C. Schneider, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/9/H/29HDL_w120h160_v4975.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marc C. Schneider, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Schneider

Dr. Marc C. Schneider, MD
Are you Dr. Schneider?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 37 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 37

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Cincinnati, OH |

I HAVE HAD A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH DR. SCHEIDER, HAVING PERFORMED SEVERAL PROEDURES ON ME OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS. HE IS A VERY CARING PHYSICIAN.

- in Cincinnati OH |

I have nothing but good to say.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Obviously a very busy man but still took whatever time was needed to answer my questions.i was very satisfied with the results of my shoulder surgery. Took time and rehab but worth it.

- in Cincinnati, OH |

Dr, Schneider worked me into his schedule the same day that I called his office about an ankle injury, and his follow-through and the assistance of his staff have been terrifically helpful. When I called three days after my initial appointment with a question, not only did he call me back and leave a message, he called me one additional time, determined to reach me in person--and this late on a Friday afternoon because, he said, he "didn't want me to worry over the weekend."

- in Anderson, OH |

Caring considerate doctor and staff could not have asked for a better experience

-Cincinnati, Ohio |

Dr. Schneider has a unique combination of having a great reputation as an orthopedic surgeon as well as an approachable bed side manner. I brought my teenage daughter who was having an issue with her foot and she felt comfortable with him as well. It was a very good experience and we would go back again if anything else came up in the future.

1 out of 5
-Cincinnati, OH |

He sent me on my way telling me my foot was healed after fractures. It was never healed! I walked in pain or two months until another doctor discovered it! I would never trust him ever!

-Cincinnati, OH |

Dr Schneider is an excellent surgeon. He did an amazing job on my shoulder. Not only is he a great surgeon but he is caring and compassionate as well. He called me at home the evening after my surgery to check on me!! WOW! A+

- in Georgetown, Ohio |

My experiences have been excellent with Dr Schneider. I would recommend to everyone I know. ????

1 out of 5
- in Cincinnati, OH |

I was EXTREMELY unsatisfied with all of my appointments with Dr. Schneider. He seemed very unfamiliar with my case even though this was the third visit. He kept asking, "what leg is it?" and "how long have you been doing therapy". He kept trying to leave in the middle of my visit and I would have to stop him because I did not feel that we had finished discussing my concerns. He doesn't seem to take an interest in the patient: you are just a diagnosis to him.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. David Taylor, MD
4.55 miles away
Dr. Sandra A. Eisele, MD
2.56 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.