Key things you need to know aboutDr. Granson:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Granson's Specialties
- General Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Embolectomy, Thrombectomy, or Vessel Exploration
- See all 3 procedures
- Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
- Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
- See all 5 conditions
More About Dr. Granson's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Granson
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Granson by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Granson!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Granson. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Granson!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Granson. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.