|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Chamberlain's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Pediatric Neurology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 1989
- Pediatrics, 1985
Procedures Dr. Chamberlain Performs
Dr. Chamberlain does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chamberlain and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Bell's Palsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cluster Headache
- Essential Tremor
- Gait Abnormality
- Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
- Low Back Pain
- Nerve Sheath Tumors
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Rasmussen's Syndrome
- Visual Field Defects
Background Check for Dr. Chamberlain
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons
- Graduated in 1977
Languages Spoken by Dr. Chamberlain & Staff