Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD

Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD, Pickerington, OH, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bath

Dr. Manraj S. Bath, DMD
Are you Dr. Bath?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 49 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 49

3 out of 5

More Details

- in Pickerington, OH |

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bath and his office staff. Our dentist referral us to Dr. Bath for my sons wisdom teeth. He did an excellent job and the best of all he called me later on that day to follow and check on my son. I highly recommend him to anyone.

- in Lancaster, OH |

My visit at Dr Bath office was amazing!!!!! From the moment I walked through the front door, I notice the office was clean and had a very relaxing atmosphere. I received friendly service And I liked it because they explained everything in detail that they were going to do. Was a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Bath for your oral surgical needs.

- in Columbus, OH |

The three procedures I've had with Dr. Bath have been almost pain free with little to no recovery time needed. His skill is obvious and his ability to put you at ease is amazing.

Always good

1 out of 5
- in Pickerington, OH |

I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. He actually caused me injury and blamed me. The staff was very rude and unkind. It was like no one wanted you there. They blamed me because i am hard to put under. Even though I tried to warn them of that. Go anywhere else!

- in Canal Winchester Ohio |

Dr Bath and the entire staff was beyond exceptional. They took the ease out of my 7 year old extractions. They were all friendly and personable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.63 miles away
Dr. Michael Vitt, DDS
19.81 miles away

Find Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists Near Pickerington, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.