Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD

Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/C/V/XCVLJ_w120h160_v10575.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD, Hinsdale, IL, Internal Medicine & Hospital Medicine & Family Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kohli

Dr. Maninder S. Kohli, MD
Are you Dr. Kohli?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 34

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Darien, IL |

spends plenty of time with me,I would recomend him.

- in Lockport, IL |

A very compassionate, highly knowledgeable physician. Takes all the time you need to care for you, excellent listener. Have not found a better internist in all my life. Highly recommend him.

- |

He has a genuine concern for his patients and takes time in office visits to talk and explain your treatment and care. His nurse Bonnie is always friendly and courteous. My husband says her shots are always painless. The office staff has always been accommodating to our schedule and needs. One day I stopped in to pay a bill and told the front staff of a concern I had. Dr. Kohli saw me without a previous appointment. I know this always can't be done, but I appreciated the concerne & care.

- in Riverside, IL |

Dr Kohli and his staff give you their undivided attention. They take the time to listen to the Patient. Phone calls are always returned very, very promptly. On a number of occasions I would call in the morning and Dr Kohli always made time to see me the same day.

- in Westmont, IL |

Spends time with me to explain health issues in terms I can understand.

- in Huntley, IL |

Very easy to talk to. Answers all your questions and concerns.

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Kohli is an Awesome and Patient Caring Person/Doctor, he really takes his time explaining diagnosis, medications, and just how working with you as partners for a long life ahead relationship. I am blessed to have him as a Doctor.

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Kohli gives you all the time in the world and will walk you through the results of your tests and how you can improve your numbers. Excellent medical care.

- in Westchester, IL |

THIS DOCTOR IN MY OPINION IS VERY SINCERE AND TRULY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE TREATS HE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB GETTING MY HEALTH ISSUES UNDER CONTROL AND WERE THEY SHOULD BE I WOULD RECONMEND HIM TO ANYONE I KNOW.

5 out of 5

Dr. Kohli came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He is extremely thorough and provides clear and easy to understand analysis of his examinations. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family and friends. He is also extremely timely and respectful of others time.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab