Dr. Maneesh Bawa, MD

Dr. Maneesh Bawa, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Maneesh Bawa, MD, San Diego, CA, Orthopedic Surgery & Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bawa

Dr. Maneesh Bawa, MD
Are you Dr. Bawa?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 41 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 41

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Carlsbad, CA |

My 82 year old mother had hip replacement surgery performed by Dr Bawa. While we didn't explicitly choose Dr Bawa I have been very pleased. Dr Bawa performed the surgery successfully and I appreciate how he took responsibility to check on my Mom several times after the surgery to ensure that she was doing well. I would not hesitate having Dr Bawa perform other surgeries and would recommend him to others.

- in San Diego, CA |

Dr. Bawa was terrific. When I came to him, I was in constant and severe pain from a herniated disc. He explained my options very clearly, was extremely patient answering my many questions, and just generally made me feel comfortable, informed and aware. I elected surgery, and it went very smoothly. Several months later, I have no pain whatsoever. My back feels like it did 20 years ago.

- in San Diego, CA |

Dr. Bawa is a major blessing! I had sciatica reallly bad for 6 months prior to meeting Dr. Bawa. It was the symptom from a couple of herniated discs I suffered from either a car accident or a weightlifting injury. When I say I was immobile, I mean I was unable to sit, stand, or lie down without extreme pain. After consulting with Dr. Bawa, we both decided on a laminectomy. I am so glad I did have the procedure. He is an amazing doctor. Thank you Dr. Bawa- you truly gave me my life back!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Scott Ball, MD
Dr. Carter Maurer, MD
3.52 miles away
Dr. Joseph Jankiewicz, MD
3.33 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.