Dr. Manal S. Antoun, MD

Dr. Manal S. Antoun, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/9/C/X9CD9_w120h160_v2980.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Manal S. Antoun, MD, Miami, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Antoun

Dr. Manal S. Antoun, MD
Are you Dr. Antoun?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 26 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 26

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami, FL |

Dr. Antoun very professional. Answers all questions that you may have.

- in Miami, FL |

For more than 15 years I have been visiting Obstetrics & Gynecologist of Kendall. Is a wonderful team of doctors, a true team of professionals. Dr. Antoun is a great doctor and is very important to have a doctor you can trust 100%. My daughter also goes to add. Antoun and she delivered one of my grand kids. I can't say enough positive feedbacks of my experience with her and her colleagues. Thank you~

- in Miami, FL |

Dr. Antoun is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to talk to you and makes you feel comfortable. She performs exams in detail and takes her time with you. She genuinely cares for your health and makes sure you are happy with her care and goes over and beyond to make sure that you are physically healthy, and directs you to implement a good healthy life. She is one of the best gynecologist I have ever had.

-Key Biscayne, FL |

I have being going to Dr. Antoun since I moved to Miami 9 years ago. She takes real interest in her patients, care about their health and tailors her recommendations to patient's specific circumstances. She is very professional and easy to talk to. She listens and takes time during the appointment. I recommend her unequivocally.

4 out of 5
-Miami, FL |

Dr. Antoun has been my Doctor since 2008. I feel very comfortable with her. She always takes the time to explain and answer any question I may have. I would not change her for anyone else and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a GREAT OB/GYN

- in Coral Gables, FL |

Dr. Antoun is hands down the best! My wife was delivering and had an unexpected complication, resulting in an Emergency C-section. Had it not been for Dr. Antoun, I may have lost my wife and my beautiful daughter. Dr. Antoun was able to recognize the issues and took control right away. She takes her job very seriously and makes sure other in the room do also. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Antoun for all she has done for my family.

- in Coral Gables, Fl |

I have been going to Dr. Antoun for over 10 years. She is kind, smart and overall one of the best doctors/ I have ever seen.

- in Miami, FL |

She has excellent bedside manner. She cares about you as a whole and recommends vaccines and vitamins to improve your whole body. She is efficient and excellent.

- in Miami, FL |

Dr. Antoun is both very personal and approachable and incredibly professional and an expert resource. She is up to date on the latest science and also has a very trusting and warm bedside manner. She delivered both my sons and I would happily trust her again with the job if I were to have another baby.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab