Key things you need to know aboutDr. Tella:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Tella's Care Philosophy
Dr. Tella's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- See all 29 procedures
More About Dr. Tella's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tella
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Adventist Health Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, & Oregon Hand Specialists
- Adventist Health Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Surgery
- 10000 SE Main St Ste 327
- Portland, OR 97216
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Tella!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Tella. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Tella. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.