Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD

Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD, Knox, IN, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Al-Hamwi

Dr. Majed Al-Hamwi, MD
Are you Dr. Al-Hamwi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 36 responses
  • 23 reviews
1 5 36

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Winamac, IN |

Caring, compassionate and thorough. Dr. Al-Hamwi and his staff strive to put you at ease while maintaining a high level of professionalism. A true asset to the community - "Integrity" - so aptly named.

- in Knox, Indiana |

Love him and his staff, they make you feel very comfortable. He very knowledgeable, takes his time with you and is very thorough. When you call you can almost always get in that day or the next. I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

-Knox, IN |

Great doctor!

- in North Judson Indiana |

Dr. Al-Hamwi is a great physician. I feel very comfortable with him and he listens to all my concerns with interest. He has a great sense of humor and I enjoy him as a person and a great physician!

- in North Judson, IN |

I love how Dr. Al is honest with me. He lets you know the truth and what will happen in detail and he sets reachable goals for every patient. I recommend everyone I know to him.

- in Knox, IN |

Been here at Dr. Al-Hamwi office several times in the past few months, there is everything you would want in an office visit. Easy and fast to get into, clean office, nice staff & most of all for me he explains everything in terms anybody can understand.

- in North Judson, IN |

Having just moved to North Judson I found myself in need of a doctor and called, I was told they could see me the same day. I found Dr. Al-Hamwi to be very thorough and was great with follow through. Had me back on Thursday to make sure I was recovering. My family will continue to see Dr. Al-Hamwi. The staff was very welcoming and professional, in fact I called the other day with a question and my call was returned in 15 minutes. I would recommend this Doctor highly.

- in Knox, IN |

he is a great doctor he actually listen to me and is very understanding i like his whole staff i have been to a lot of doctors but Dr.Al-Hamwi is one of the few that doesn't throw pills at the problem but actually finds out what the problem is.

- in Knox |

Inspirational, informative, and respectful he is the best thing that has happened to Starke Co

- in Knox, In |

I'm so glad that he has decided to take up practice here in Knox, he has helped me in a lot of ways ... I've lost weight while under his care, no other doctor has been able to .... He takes his time with each and every one of his patience, very nice and his staff is amazing!

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Nabil Abdo, MD
Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat, MD
45.93 miles away
Dr. Thomas D. Devine, MD
24.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.