Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO

Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/Y/YCYKQ_w120h160_v4935.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO, Jacksonville, FL, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Vascular Surgery & Vascular Medicine & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ashchi

Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO
Are you Dr. Ashchi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 27

4.7 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in St Augustine, FL |

I enjoy his opinion but I didn't think he listen to me as a patient. I know my body and I would like for him to know me as well before making any decision. I believe we get along but still working out some kinks.

- |

Was somewhat disappointed my last visit because my testing was reviewed with me by a doctor I've never met before. Otherwise, I have been very satisfied with my care.

-Orange Park, FL |

He was great to me, unlike most doctors he really deals with you on a personable note.

- in Jacksonville, FL |

I will recommend DR.Ashchi because He is very Friendly and tells you straight up what we have to do to correct the problem. His Staff are very Friendly to you from the first visit to the last visit.

- in Middleburg, FL |

Exceptional!!!!! Dr Ashchi is without a doubt the most compassionate Dr that I know. He goes above and beyond the call of duty for patient care.... He has a great passion for what he does......3

- in Jacksonville, FL |

When I go to see Dr. Ashchi its like I am going to my family's house! His staff is so caring, understanding, and always believing. I feel like I have known these people for years! Even though I am going to see him for my heart, the hour that I am there, I forget about the problems because they always make me smile.

-Jacksonville, FL |

Dr Ashchi is the only cardiologist that I trust with my health and my family, both of my parents are patients, and have been following him for the past 13 years. he is my Dr too. The most caring and loving physician you can ever meet. his bed side manners are the best, even patients that I chat with in waiting room, they would say they would follow him to the moon if he opened a practice there. no other Dr will touch their heart like he did and does on a daily basis. Dr Ashchi you ROCK

- in Jacksonville, FL |

I was having chest pains and came to see Dr. Ashchi and he took care of me immediately!! He is a wonderful doctor and I trust him completely with my health.

-Jacksonville, FL |

Dr. Ashchi is one of the very well known cardiologist in our community as well as one of the very best. He takes quality time with his patients and treats them with the up most respect. We are very blessed to have him as a cardiologist in our community.

- in Jacksonville, FL |

during the holiday season when he was slammed he still worked me in. During which time he had a family emergency but insisted on taking his time and being very thorough and sympathetic to my situation above his. He is one of a Kind. I do not believe there is a better Doctor in the field.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.