Dr. Maha Dawood, MD

Dr. Maha Dawood, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Maha Dawood, MD, Warner Robins, GA, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dawood

Dr. Maha Dawood, MD
Are you Dr. Dawood?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.5 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Warner Robins, GA |

Great doctor. Very professional and courteous. Listens well. Has helped me greatly. After spending years in pain and having other primary care docs and orthopaedic docs fail to diagnose my problem, Dr. Dawood determined the cause of my symptoms and has treated me for the root cause. Her staff is great as well. I have recommended Dr. Dawood to a number of people who now share my opinion of her and her practice. She has been great for me and other members of my family as well.

1 out of 5
- in Warner Robins GA |

Worst experience with a so called medical professional ever. Tried to share a Best Doctors report from my insurance company on their assessment of my condition and she ends up yelling at me and slamming the door when she just walks out on me. Very rude, disrespectful, unprofessional. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

1 out of 5
- in Warner Robins, GA |

There is constant turnover in her office. If you ask a question or ask anything she gets mean - and does not explain anything. She makes negative comments about other doctors and facilities. She does all this testing and then never goes over anything with you. She told me my blood work was fine, but I had another doctor call me and tell me the my blood work was off. If she is only looking at one or two results, why waste my time and money having all the other test?

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Rattandeep Singh, MD
91.86 miles away
Dr. Gary Myerson, MD
97.14 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.