7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Appointments & Offices
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Is Dr. Banda accepting new patients?
What insurance does he accept?
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Emblem Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Florida Diabetes and Endocrine Center Orlando
- Florida Diabetes and Endocrine Center
- 2415 N Orange Ave Suite 502
- Orlando, FL 32804
- (407) 303-2801 (Office)
- Parking: You may enter the McRae parking garage from Rollins street and from Orlando Street entrance (Across from Wendys) There is a pedestrian bridge on the 3rd floor of McRae parking lot which connects to the Medical Building. In the Medical Building, take the elevator to the 5th floor to suite 502.