Dr. Mohammad F. Ali, MD

Dr. Mohammad F. Ali, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/C/N/2CN3H_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mohammad F. Ali, MD, Hendersonville, TN, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 42

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ali

Dr. Mohammad F. Ali, MD
DR. ALI RESPONDS - (Dr. Ali, edit your response)

Providing our patients with an excellent healthcare is a responsibility we take very seriously. We expect patients to actively share this responsibility with us by keeping their appointments and staying compliant.

We truly appreciate the trust you have demonstrated in us.Thank You.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Clarksville TN |

Dr. Ali is fabulous and couldn't be happier with him. His staf on the other hand I am extremely disappointed with. I have been waiting since Jan. 7th for them to fax to express scripts my prescription for Orencia injectable. I even called the office on the 13th. They told me they would get it right out. This is Sat. 1/23/16 and Express Scripts still does not have any order from Dr. Ali. This is not the first time this has happened.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
-Portland,TN |

Loved my visit here. Tracy F. sat down with me and actually listened and was concerned about my health. the ENTIRE staff was awesome. I highly recommend this office it's Doctor's and it's staff. after 15 months of looking i finally have answer's no one else could find or did not care to find. Thank you all so much Lynn B.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. James E. Gore, MD
28.06 miles away
Dr. Simpson B. Tanner, MD
16.18 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.