Dr. Lyuba Belitsky, MD

Dr. Lyuba Belitsky, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lyuba Belitsky, MD, Chandler, AZ, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Endocrinology • Female • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Belitsky

Dr. Lyuba Belitsky, MD
Are you Dr. Belitsky?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 67 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 67

2.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Chandler, AZ |

DR. LYUBA BELITSKY, MD office is extremely unprofessional! They don't answer the phones nor give call back. I called on 05/11/2016 and voice mail box was full; I called on 05/12/2016 trying to schedule new appointment, left a message and didn't get a call back! Well what a wonderful doctor, when you cant even schedule an appointment with her!

- in Casa grande |

Office staff never answers phone. When you leave a message they don't call back. I had an issue with billing after they "only received 6 dollars of the 96 that I owed". What a coincidence that the bigger bills were missing. Very unhappy I will be requesting a different Dr. Just to avoid the staff.

- in Tempe, AZ |

Dr Belitsky seems to be better and more proactive with diabetes than with thyroid. When I asked for specific tests for thyroid she said "I am not going to give you tests just because you ask for them!". these are blood tests that I'd pay for so why not? Argumentative. Domineering.

4 out of 5
- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr. Belitsky is wonderful. She really cares about your over all health. I'm grateful my primary recommended her.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Endocrinology Specialists Near Chandler, AZ