Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD

Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Y/J/XYJCN_w120h160_v6151.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Dermatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 74

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Blanchard

Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD
Are you Dr. Blanchard?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.1
  • 41 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 41

2.1 out of 5

More Details

- in North Las Vegas, NV |

Would never recommend Dr.Blanchard.His "bedside manner" is what gives doctors their bad reputation. He was pompous and condescending speaking to his assistants and ignoring me not to mention his gruff examination. He misdiagnosed me with "malignant skin cancer" before any biopsy was done and directed the information to the technician,not me, that I "overheard" because he was standing right in front of me.

-Las Vegas, NV |

Been a patient for many years. always very satisfied with treatment.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

My experience w Dr. Blanchard & LVSCC staff were exceptionally terrible. I don't think Blanchard ever came to a full stop in and out of the office the number of times we "met". I was nervous to start accutane & asked for a brief rundown of expectations. He answered literally none of my questions. After a few unhelpful/rushed appointments, I completed all extensive paperwork required & staff lost it ALL. I have never death with such an inefficient/uncaring staff. Avoid, save your time & copays.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

These doctors, the entire group, are scum. They have contracted with the Medicare Advantage plans and treat the patients like they are the enemy. My mom had a severe lesion and Dr. Blanchard, after HIS staff, made an appointment with him, told her he didn't see Medicare Advantage patients and walked out of the exam room. His physician assistant came in and did the biopsy. A week later we learned she had cancer and we canceled her Medicare Advantage plan and took her to a private dermatologist.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr Blanchard did a Mohs procedure on a basal cell lesion I have had for far too long. He was swift and quick and thorough with the removal of the lesion. He explained to me what to expect as far as follow up and scarring. He asked me personal questions while he worked to take my mind off the digging/scraping he was doing. I liked him. He was very good. He got it in one shot. Did not have to go back to remove more after the initial removal (google mohs procedure to understand more)

- in Henderson, NV |

This is a busy office run by a competent, efficient staff. It is a paperless office; the usual repetitive forms have been replaced by a user-friendly computer system. Dr. Blanchard is polite, knowledgeable, and took the time to give me a more thorough examination than I expected . He solved my problems in one visit, and said there is no reason to even have a follow-up, that most doctors would have required, usually seemingly to pad their bill. This office is top notch and professional.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Had skin cancer remover from my right ear. Very pleased with the DR. and his staff

TERRIABLE,TERRIABLE Doctor

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Worse Doctor i have ever seen in my life, his bed side manners are terrible,went there for an appointment , waited an hour and 15 minutes, saw him for 1 minute and 14 seconds , there was blood on the bad, i had a discoloration on my butt , no privacy at all ,he told me to strip which made me very very uncomfrtable, he was rushing to get out of the room i thought he might come back but never did, left his office with a million questions in my head, it was just a waste of time and money.

Featured Providers Near You

Call (702) 984-2371 | View Profile
Heather T. Patz, PA-C
5.25 miles away
Call (702) 984-2373 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.