Key things you need to know aboutDr. Vu:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Vu's Care Philosophy
Dr. Vu's Specialties
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 2 specialties and 1 board certification
- Complex Spinal Deformity Correction
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- See all 33 procedures
More About Dr. Vu's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- 350 West Thomas Road
- Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- 1400 South Dobson Road
- Mesa, AZ 85202
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Vu
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Vu!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Vu. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Vu!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Vu. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.