Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO

Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO, Bensalem, PA, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Family Medicine

Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gringeri

Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO
Are you Dr. Gringeri?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

2.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Croydon, PA |

Bad experience, I was looking for a family dr and found his info in my insurance page, on my appointment day I waited more than 1 hr, then Dr Gringeri wasn't in the office instead I was being seen by a nurse (nothing against them) and she was talking by the phone to Dr Gringeri asking lots of basic stuff, I was there to continue a prophylactic treatment that started a health center dr, but she didn't know about it, so I had to look for a real doctor. Don't waste your time in this office.

- in Newtown, PA |

I needed a pre op exam for a minor procedure. I have been seeing the doctor for 35 years, but he is now taking the position that he does not want to expose himself to any liability and, as such, told me to seek an exam elsewhere. When I questioned the staff (he refused to discuss personally), his reaction was to discharge me from his care. UNBELIEVABLE!

- in Yardley PA |

Wait time consistently over an hour last 3 visits. I am now done. I just asked for a record release form and the receptionist was rude (Patricia). She is also calling in Prescriptions within earshot of the entire waiting room (Robin just got a Paxil refill). Love you Angela and DrG but your front office is a train wreck.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
Geriatric Medicine
4.23 miles away
Dr. Randy Barnett, DO
3.28 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.