Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD

Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/J/R/2JRGP_w120h160_v10220.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD, Orlando, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lambert

Dr. Lori K. Lambert, MD
Are you Dr. Lambert?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Orlando, FL |

My main concern when visiting a doctor is the care I receive. Although Dr. Lambert's office decor is a little outdated, who cares? The staff are super nice and answer all of my questions. I am extremely happy with the care that Dr. Lambert and Heather provide. Dr. Lambert has delivered my 2 babies. I will definitely be with her for my next pregnancy. I would recommend this practice to anyone who wants personalized care.

5 out of 5
- in Orlando, FL |

I have seen Dr. Lambert for over 4years and she delivered my 3rd baby via scheduled csection. She has always been very knowledgeable about everything. Answered all my questions and lots attention to detail. I will continue to refer friends and family to her office. Staff is amazing.

1 out of 5
- in Orlando, FL |

Well, I never saw Lori Lambert. What kind of office never lets you interact with the doctor it is named after? The office is horrible. The building is old and dingy. I felt very uncomfortable having my exam there. The staff is unfriendly and outright rude. If you try calling for something later, then good luck. They never answer and rarely call back. This place is horrible and incompetent and I would highly recommend going somewhere else.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas H. Moraczewski, MD
1.8 miles away
Dr. Michael Tortorella, MD
2.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.