Dr. Lori Book, MD

Dr. Lori Book, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/3/2F3Y3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lori Book, MD, Colorado Springs, CO, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Female • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Book

Dr. Lori Book, MD
Are you Dr. Book?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.2
  • 74 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 74

2.2 out of 5

More Details

-Colorado Springs, CO |

been waiting since april 7th for lab orders even had home health care make contact with this office for labs and still to no avail. Going to give my diabetes care back to my primary who at least would order me supplies and labs. I am insulin dependent and have not tested or done insulin since feb. I give up on this office. Read past the people giving five stars would assume they are friends.

- in Colorado Springs, CO |

Met this dr after a ketoacidosis episode. She handed me a printout that she spent most of the visit doing, gave me log sheets and out the door. Tried calling this office for clarifying and never got a call back. Second visit i was chastised for not keeping correct log sheets, stated i must have a death wish, and if i wasn't going to do the log right then i need not come back.Needed testing supplies since only testing 2X upped to 4. Have not tested or received supplies since Feb. Hate going!!

- in Colorado Springs, CO |

Dr. Book is a phenomenal doctor, in the top 3 doctors I've ever seen. She is extremely competent and spent more than an hour in our appointment ensuring that all questions were answered. She provided a multiple page summary of the visit with clear instructions on home care and follow up visits. I was skeptical going in to see her due to the reviews on the Internet. Instead I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent care I received. I found her bedside manner to be very friendly.

- in Monument, CO |

Dr. Book has no compassion for a patient. She looks at numbers only, not at the person. Her claim to fame is "I care so much for my patients that I will no longer care for you if your numbers are not perfect." She fires patients! It is unbelievable. She should NOT be caring for patients. Time after time she would not even say hello when she entered the exam room, just merely yelled if the numbers were not perfect. Run away from this doctor. DO NOT go to this office.

- in Colorado Springs |

As soon as we meet she made us feel very comfortable. I greatly appreciated that.I'm am glad I meet you, for myself instead of so of the negative comments that other have made.I can't speak bad from the office staff to my Doctor Lori Book Thank you very much from the Hubbard's.

- in Colorado Springs, CO |

excellent. She takes as much with you as you need to understand your disease. I have seen her since 2005 and have never left her office without feeling I have everything I need to have the best life possible. She will work with you to limit your medicine to the lowest level if that is what you want. Thanks a million Dr. Book.

- in Colorado Springs, CO |

Completely incompetent office, from the front desk clerk, to the billing office, to the doctor. They have lost lab results twice, and canceled appointments several times because the NP, or the Doctor had "something come up." Most recent cancer screening is now 7 months OVERDUE.

1 out of 5

Do not go to this place if you think respect is a big part of your healthcare experience. I was not even able to go to "Doctor" Lori Book because my healthcare provider is a nurse practitioner and they require a referral from an M.D. I, as a part of the healthcare field, am not only offended but also shocked by the actions of this healthcare provider and healthcare office. If I could give no stars, I would.

1 out of 5

If there were stars to represent terrible experiences, I would have to mark several of them. I have been with Lori Book for more than 14 years. In the last three years, she has become more unpredictable and what I would consider incompetent. Lori threatened to call the police on me when I attempted to leave her office after she told me there was nothing else she could do for me. She has yelled and cursed at me. At this point, find someone else for your healthcare.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists Near Colorado Springs, CO