Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD, New Braunfels, TX, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 68

189 E Austin St Ste 101
New Braunfels, TX 78130
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Roeder Jr.

Dr. Loddie F. Roeder Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Roeder Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 103 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 103

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Middleton, Id |

Dr. Roeder and his staff were fantastic. They write "Welcome to the family" and your name on a white board in the operating room, and that mind set was very apparent in everything they did from consultation all the way through post op and recovery. They even recommended places to eat. Dr. Roeder and his staff blend professionalism you can trust with with a genuine friendly concern for you and your family as individuals. Dr. Roeder runs his practice as a ministry and that is very obvious.

- in Philadelphia, PA |

Dr. Roeder was amazing. My husband had a VR with him yesterday. He took his time and sat with us to explain the procedure, answer questions, and talk us through any concerns we had. He took his time during the procedure. He helped my husband feel relaxed (he ended up sleeping through 90% of the procedure), and talked with me as I waited. They take VR seriously, and really give it 110%. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone who asks.

- in El Paso Texas |

I was extremely nervous about my vasectomy reversal. However Dr. Roeder and his team made me feel extremely at ease and comfortable soon after my arrival. Best experience I've ever had with a Doctor

- in Ozark, AL |

Everything was exactly how Tammy and Dean explained it on the phone. The testimonials on their website was great and exact. Once my wife and I arrived the staff greeted us and took good care of us. Dr. Roeder is a very kind and professional doctor that truly cares about his patients and what he is doing.

- in Douglass, TX |

I would recommend Dr. Roeder to any couple or single man who was looking to have a reversal. He was very kind and patient about describing the procedure to me and my husband. His office was the best at keeping in touch with us regarding payment and getting the paperwork done in a timely manner.

- in Plano, TX |

Dr. Roeder and his staff are EXCELLENT!! Tammy is absolutely awesome. She realized the sense of urgency I had with setting the appointment and she made it happen. She initially told us they had no openings until March but then called back within an hour to advise of a cancellation. Dean did an outstanding job of explaining the process to my husband and I with plenty of jokes to set our minds at ease. We had no worries once we met Dr. Roeder and it was time for surgery, which was under 3hrs.

- in Bear, DE |

Dr. Roeder was very professional. He put our minds at ease and explained everything he was going to do before the procedure. Tammy and Dean were also very kind and helpful with all of our questions and concerns. All three were more than willing to take any extra time with us as we needed it.

- in Boyd, TX |

My husband had his procedure done yesterday. We were completely floored at how incredibly we were treated! From walking in the door, being greeted by Tammy to the initial meeting with Dean to meeting Dr. Roeder. We left there feeling like we were saying goodbye to family members. I have never been more satisfied with a dr. and his staff in my life. I'm 43 years old with type 1 diabetes, so I've had a lot of dr's in my time. My husband made the comment, you can tell they all truly love their job.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Michael S. Vrana, MD
37.87 miles away
Dr. Amanda M. Ivy, MD
Sports Medicine
14.1 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.