Dr. Routh's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)
- Psychiatry, 2008
Procedures Dr. Routh Performs
Dr. Routh doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Routh and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Routh Treats
Dr. Routh doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Routh and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Routh
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.
- Other (10/18/2013)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Allegation of Complaint: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: Texas
1 Board Action
- Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/5/2010)
- Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Lisa Carole Routh; License # H2742
Nature of Complaint:
The physician failed to maintain adequate medical records of four patients, which the physician disputes.
The physician has entered into a Mediated Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician's practice for a period of three years shall be monitored by a board designated monitor.
- The physician shall implement recommendations submitted by her monitor as directed by the Compliance Division.
- The physician within one year shall successfully complete five hours each of board approved continuing medical education in psychopharmacology, medical recordkeeping, and risk management.
- This order supersedes all previous board orders.
- State: Texas
Education & Training
- The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1986
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn
- Timberlawn Psych Hosp
Languages Spoken by Dr. Routh & Staff