Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD

Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/N/XSNNQ_w120h160_v7460.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD, Flushing, MI, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Oltmanns

Dr. Lisa M. Oltmanns, MD
Are you Dr. Oltmanns?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.8
  • 20 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 20

2.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Flint, Mi |

Poorly managed my inr levels, put me at risk for further clots. Ended up having another minor stroke. Finally got in to my cardiologist for the first time and he said she should have changed my meds when my inr kept falling. She was dissimive, rude, didn't listen at all. She said my acid reflux was probably caused from me still smoking. I said I quit, she called me a liar and that I tested positive for nicotine when my chart that she had in her hand said I was on a nicotine patch.

- in Swartz Creek, MI |

I switched to another doctor. She just makes things too complicated and isn't a very nice person. If you like short waits to see a doctor and nothing else then she is for you. For me, she just rubs me the wrong way. I dont even think the office staff likes her.

5 out of 5
- in Flint, MI |

I am uninsured and she saw me as a favor to my parents. She and her staff were incredible. I felt like she spent a good amount of time with me and asked me a lot of pertinent questions. I left feeling like I received the care of a well insured person. Thank you.

1 out of 5

Nursing staff is rude, mean and intimidating. I am too intimidated to call there for anything because they are so mean to you when you try to talk to them. They talk to you like your a stupid idiot. The doctor does not want to listen to your insight on your condition or your insight as to your needs. For instance, she will not issue you a doctors note to miss work for a day for any reason, it is against her policy or something, which im sorry, sometimes i get very sick and need a day off work.

5 out of 5
- in Flushing, MI |

She treats me as an intelligent partner in managing my health, and is encouraging when things are going well.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Saed Sahouri, MD
Dr. Sampath Santhanam Ethiraj, MD
5.73 miles away
Dr. Punam Sharman, MD
6.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.