Dr. Lisa J. Kalik, MD

Dr. Lisa J. Kalik, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/9/J/39J2X_w120h160_v2619.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lisa J. Kalik, MD, New York, NY, Internal Medicine & Geriatric Medicine & Physician Assistant (PA)

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kalik

Dr. Lisa J. Kalik, MD
Are you Dr. Kalik?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

I do not recommend. 1) For the entire 40 minutes I was there, I saw Dr. Kalik for 5 min. 2) For the 5 min I spent with Dr. Kalik, she was not very warm or friendly. 3) She prescribed a handful of tests to be done - these tests were all VERY expensive tests and I was given no reason whatsoever about why I needed them. She seemed to be prescribing them just to prescribe them, w/ no thought given to whether they are actually needed. I have no idea how her zocdoc reviews are so stellar. 0/5 stars.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

I have been Dr Kalik's patient for 6+ years, when she was starting her career, still as a junior internal medicine doctor in an established practice at the NYU hospital. What I always liked about her is her no-nonsense approach to problems. She doesn't panic but she never, ever discounts your complaints, even if they may seem negligible. And, very importantly, she will always call you back and when results come back from the labs, even if they are totally normal.And she's a very good doctor!

Flag Comment

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Wilma F. Antonio, DDS
Personal Touch Dentistry
Dentist
0.67 miles away
Call (212) 256-9515 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.