Key things you need to know aboutDr. Holtsclaw:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Holtsclaw's Care Philosophy
Dr. Holtsclaw's Specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- View all 2 specialties and 1 board certification
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- See all 20 conditions
More About Dr. Holtsclaw's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
- 7950 West Jefferson Boulevard
- Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- 11109 Parkview Plaza Drive
- Fort Wayne, IN 46845
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Holtsclaw
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Holtsclaw!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Holtsclaw. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Holtsclaw!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Holtsclaw. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.