Dr. Lincoln F. Chin, MD

Dr. Lincoln F. Chin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Q/9/2Q96Y_w120h160_v3297.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lincoln F. Chin, MD, Fort Worth, TX, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 69

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chin

Dr. Lincoln F. Chin, MD
Are you Dr. Chin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Ft Worth, TX |

I would highly recommend Dr. Chin. It is a learning experience with him. He doesn't speak much, but when he does it is worth hearing. He was the only doctor in my search for a diagnosis that wouldn't stop testing. He is genuinely caring in his quite way. I appreciate him so much.

1 out of 5
-Ft Worth, TX |

This "neurologist" basically offeres no help. Keep getting the feeling he buddies off of what other neurologist do. Unwilling to even try different medications. Does not listen to the patients concern. A complete waste of time. I probably would not even take my dog here to be treated.

1 out of 5
- in Fort Worth, TX |

Dr. Chin should not be practicing with older patients. He is uncaring and inconsiderate. To say to an older person, you are in your 80's and medicine doesn't work for you - just live with it He treats pain as though it doesn't matter and is not even willing to TRY anything new. He is NOT a physician who should even be caring for a dog. I hope he finds a better doctor when he is in pain... then again, no I don't.

5 out of 5
- in Fort Worth, TX |

He spent a lot of time understanding the background and history of our oldest son before starting his diagnosis. he was recommended by several doctors we know and he diagnosed our problem correctly and relatives quick after seeing other Neurologists.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab