Dr. Leslie E. Botnick, MD

Dr. Leslie E. Botnick, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/V/V/YVVCG_w120h160_v8824.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Leslie E. Botnick, MD, Beverly Hills, CA, Radiation Oncology & Oncology & Surgery & General Surgery & Radiology

Specializes in Radiation Oncology • Male • Age 69

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Botnick

Dr. Leslie E. Botnick, MD
Are you Dr. Botnick?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 17

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I was referred to Dr. Botnick after a diagnosis of prostate cancer. After studying the pros and cons of radiation and surgery, I chose radiation from the Center for Radiation Therapy. Treatment consisted of 40 sessions over 8 weeks and was completed one year ago. Dr. Botnick and his staff were unfailingly helpful and courteous. After one year so far so good.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Botnick is the most knowledgeable, caring and dedicated doctor I know. I work with a lot of doctors as well as see many as a patient so I feel confident to make such a statement. I trust him implicitly in his area of expertise and in the referals he makes to other specialties. I frequently refer patients who need to Dr. Botnick so they too can benefit from his tremendous expertise. His office staff is caring, competent and efficient, working hard to see that the patients get the care...

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Botnick is the kind of doctor who will take as much time as you need, explain everything and follow up to make sure things are going smoothly. I've been seeing him since 2007 and I know that he is 100% there for me. I would recommend him highly and completely trust his opinion.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Botnick. He is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone requiring radiation therapy.

5 out of 5

I can't recommend Dr Botnick and his team highly enough!!. He has treated and followed me over 23 years since I was first diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Botnick is brilliant and thorough in gathering the medical information that he needs to plan radiation care or follow up. He communicates with all the members of the treatment team after each visit to coordinate care. He is also caring and truly listens to my concerns and answers my questions in an honest way. Dr. Botnick is a TOP DOCTOR!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Radiation Oncology
Dr. David Rickles, MD
0.55 miles away
Dr. Behrooz Hakimian, MD
0.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.