Dr. Rise's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Rise Performs
Dr. Rise does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rise and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Rise Treats
Dr. Rise does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rise and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Rise
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Other (1/24/2011)
- Action Taken: Other
Dr. Leroy Peri Rise; License # MD2011-0073
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent has applied for licensure in New Mexico. The Board is persuaded that the respondent can safely perform the duties of a physician, however, only under certain terms and conditions set forth herein.
The respondent consents to and agrees to be bound by and follow these terms and conditions:
- The respondent shall abstain completely from the use of mind-altering substances and controlled substances.
- The respondent shall enter into a treatment contract with the Monitored Treatment Program (MTP) and shall fully comply with the recommendations.
- The respondent hereby irrevocably waives any right of confidentiality he may have, with respect to information gathered or created by the MTP.
- The respondent shall comply with all laws and all rules governing the practice of medicine.
May 18, 2012 - License Unrestricted
- State: New Mexico
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Rise & Staff