- Group Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy Services
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Double Depression
- Panic Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Tobacco Dependence
- Tobacco Withdrawal
Background Check for Dr. Vorobyev
- No malpractice history found for New York.
- Misdemeanor conviction (10/29/2010)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: New York
- Criminal Conviction (5/21/2010)
- Action Taken: Suspension
Dr. Leonid Vorobyev; License # 25MA07142300
Nature of Complaint:
The physician on 09-29-2006 in the Criminal Court of the City of New York, County of Kings pled guilty to one count of attempted grand larceny in the fourth degree. The physician was sentenced to serve three years probation and pay restitution in the amount of $35,000.00.
The New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners has Suspended the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey for a period of three years. The first six months of suspension shall be served as an active suspension with the remaining thirty months Stayed and served as a period of Probation subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician's active suspension shall begin effective 07-20-2010 .
- The physician shall pay a Civil Penalty in the amount of $5000.00 within sixty days.
- The physician shall successfully complete board approved courses in ethics and billing within six months.
- State: New Jersey
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Vorobyev & Staff