Dr. Leonard Kaplan, DO

Dr. Leonard Kaplan, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/R/F/2RF7G_w120h160_v7748.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Leonard Kaplan, DO, Buffalo, NY, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine & Sports Medicine & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine • Male • Age 49

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Leonard Kaplan, DO
DR. KAPLAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Kaplan, edit your response)

I would like to thank my patients for providing feed back that will be shared with others. As a professional I am always eager to learn and take all feed back as a valuable educational tool. I am presently working at two locations:

1.DENT neurological institute where I see patients under insurance for chronic spine, joint and nerve problems. One of my specialties  is treatment of headaches and chronic muscle spasms of neck and limbs with Botox. This is a valuable, conservative and effective tool that is frequently required before implementation of exercise. Most of the time by the time patients see me for an initial consultation they have already tried many other treatments and exercise based treatments and not benefited from them. I use an EMG evaluation of cervical muscles to be certain that the muscles are in an actual spasm and therefore would benefit from the Botox therapy.

2. Osteopathic Wellness Medicine of Western New York, where concierge services include Prolotherapy and PRP

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
-New York, NY |

I was having hip pain. Dr Kaplan was very helpful at identifying problem and advising what to do.

5 out of 5
- in Buffalo, NY |

For over 20 years, I have suffered with generalized chronic pain that no physician could explain or treat me for, especially in my neck. After being in acar accident in 2004, my neck pain worsened significantly. No chiropractor or physician could cure the problem. I saw Dr. Kaplan, who diagnosed me with dystonia by and EMG, and treated me with Botox. The results have been amazing, and my cervical flare ups have diminished dramatically! No cure for dystonia, but this treatment is wonderful!

1 out of 5

I was diagnosed with 4 cervical herniations and 5 thoracic herniations. Dr Kaplan changed my diagnoses to facet joint syndrome or something. He prescribed injections. He scraped my joint to the point I could hear it scrape like 20 times. Since that injection I have had jaw pain. My neck and midback are in chronic pain and I refuse all narcotics and most pain meds. Pain is an indicator that something is wrong. I do not want to mute the impulses of my nervous system.

- in Tonawanda, NY |

Referred to Dr. K. by Neurologist. I have spinal stenosis that is very painful also have pain from a knee replacement gone bad. Both are very painful and impair my daily activities. Initially Dr, Kaplan seemed to have a good plan. He injected my back under ultrasound.2 weeks later my knee.The third apt. quick ultrasound of knee then wanted me to join his new ortho/yoga center and his concierge practice Told him I was still in pain...was told to call in a few mos. no relief. left with high pain

- in Buffalo, NY |

I went to Dr Kaplan on the recommendation of a fellow yogini for help with my neck. I was looking for a doctor familiar with therapeutic yoga, who could understand where I was coming from. I had been in a violent car crash years ago with no follow up, and starting to suspect that my migraine like headaches were triggered by intense spasms in my neck. Dr Kaplan, instead of ordering effective diagnostic tests, performed an EMG on me and tried to sell me Botox in the same visit! Wrong approach!!!

5 out of 5
-New York, NY |

I was very impressed with the way he diagnosed and his treatment

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Dr. Aaron Jerzewski, MD
0.89 miles away
Dr. Sobhana Narayanan, MD
0.89 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists Near Buffalo, NY

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.