Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD

Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/R/Q/YRQTH_w120h160_v13656.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD, Rockville, MD, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rozmaryn

Dr. Leo M. Rozmaryn, MD
Are you Dr. Rozmaryn?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 99 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 99

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Columbia, MD |

I cannot recommend Dr. Rozmaryn highly enough. Though not an expert in medicine myself, it seems quite obvious that Dr. Rozmaryn is not only extremely knowledgable and skilled, but is willing to take the time to answer questions and provide explanations that enable the patient and family to be confident in his decisions and abilities. His caring manner and individual attention for my son was much appreciated. His expertise appears to be state-of-the-art, and I could not have hoped for more.

- in Rockville, MD |

I have had Dr. Rozmaryn operate on five of my fingers over the past few years to eliminate pain caused by bone-on-bone osteo arthritis. He has fused the first joint in three fingers, and replaced the 2nd joint in both little fingers with silicone implants. In all cases I have not needed any pain medications following surgery, and all five surgical sites healed completely, without complications, and with the expected full function following prescribed therapy by Certified Hand Therapists.

- in Rockville, MD |

I loved seeing Dr Mozmaryn because I thought I was going to need surgery but it wasn't necessary. He explained why I didn't need surgery and how my finger was going to heal. I left his office thinking what a great doctor who's also funny and kind.

- in College Park, MD |

Dr. Rozmaryn cared for my mother when she broke her wrist. It was a very bad break (requiring a 3 hour operation), but throughout the process he was very calm and careful and gave us full confidence. The surgery was successful and my mom has regained almost complete use of her hand.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
34.62 miles away
Dr. Reps B. Sundin, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
12.33 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.