Dr. Leka Gajula, MD

Dr. Leka Gajula, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Leka Gajula, MD, Sugar Land, TX, Gastroenterology

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Female • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gajula

Dr. Leka Gajula, MD
Are you Dr. Gajula?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.0
  • 44 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 44

3 out of 5

More Details

-Rosenberg, TX |

If you want to die, then go to her! Very, very unprofessional. Never call me to schedule a CT scan,and left me in pain for more than a month. After I requested my results, she intentionaly deleted my information from the patient portal, so I have wait 2 more weeks until the office decide to send them to me. Stay away from this "DR"

- in Sugar Land |

The WORST experience of my life. This "Doctor" has NO ethics what so EVER. I was refered to her looking for a second opinion about a recurrent abdominal pain. I gave her a copy of my previous and recent colonoscopy, endoscopy and ultrasound. She look at it and said that I needed a CTscan, after I got my blood test done I never heard back from them. Then when I called she said that I needed a colonoscopy, an endoscopy and ultrasound. Whaaaaat??? The test where not even a moth old.Nospacefor more!

- in Sugar Land, TX |

I am a 38 year old woman. I didn't have a chance to see the doctor on neither of my office visits- twice (one for examining, another one for the test results). Her assistant told me the doctor requires colonoscopy although I got a colonoscopy done as a preventive screening about a year earlier(maybeit wasn't even a year yet) and although my current blood test results were perfectly fine. I wasn't able to be prescribed before the colonoscopy,etc. It's ridiculous! I had to go to another doctor.

- in Houston, TX |

Very Inconsiderate doctor and her employees are even worse. Do not recommend.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Nizam Meah, MD
15.08 miles away
Dr. Vivian A. Asamoah, MD
13.88 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.