Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD

Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD, Warner Robins, GA, Gastroenterology

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Saymeh

Dr. Layth Saymeh, MD
Are you Dr. Saymeh?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Warner Robins, GA |

During a hospital stay, Dr Saymeh insisted on a procedure that had no medical benefit to my mother. When we refused the procedure and suggested an alternative recommended by her primary physician, he would not do it because he was concerned about his professional liability for her care in the future rather than her immediate needs.

4 out of 5
- in Warner Robins, GA |

Dr. Saymeh is very friendly and personable. That makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. I feel very confident in his knowledge in his field. I do put my health in his hands, so trust has to be there. However I do agree that lab and test results should be given before your next 3 month appointment. But I also feel if results came back negatively, someone would notify me. I would recommend Dr. Saymeh to family and friends.

1 out of 5
-Warner Robins, GA |

Took two months after procedure to get a diagnosis and prescription. He doesn't listen very well. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor.

5 out of 5
- in Centerville, GA |

Met the doctor at the hospital and he took great care to explain the issue and how he planned to fix it. Asked multiple times if anyone had any questions, and was very kind and compassionate in helping ease our fears.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.