Key things you need to know aboutDr. Stankovits:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Stankovits' Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Elbow Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- See all 9 procedures
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- See all 51 conditions
More About Dr. Stankovits' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- 1945 State Route 33
- Neptune, NJ 07753
- Monmouth Medical Center
- 300 2nd Avenue
- Long Branch, NJ 07740
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stankovits
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Stankovits!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Stankovits. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Stankovits!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Stankovits. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.