Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins, MD

Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/6/Q/26Q9G_w120h160_v6240.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins, MD, Riverwoods, IL, Neurology & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Robbins

Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins, MD
Are you Dr. Robbins?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 27 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 27

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Elmhurst, IL |

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He helped me with my complex migraines where no other Doctor could even help. I work in health care so I do not give recommendations like this very often.

2 out of 5
- in Deerfield, IL |

Other doctors he referred me to have not been beneficial - I have needed to hunt for further doctors independently.

-Glenview, IL |

Dr. Robbins is the smartest Dr. I have ever known. He is not only knowledgeable about neurology, but has kept up with studying the newest techniques for headache control as well as other painful conditions. He reads the studies on many topics such as holistic solutions to many problems and suggests different types of life changes, encompassing both diet and exercise.

- in Libertyville, IL |

I've been going to Dr. Robbins for many years. He's extremely knowledgeable, caring, professional, and helpful. He always takes the time needed for appointments and has provided the help needed to successfully treat my chronic daily headaches and migraines. I would recommend him highly. And his staff is wonderful.

- in Riverwoods, IL |

I found him to be very knowledgeable and he spent an adequate amount of time with me. The drugs and other preventives were explained well.

- in Joliet, IL |

He is very caring, empathic....sort of unusual these days...

- in Dekalb, IL |

When my migraines became more serious...I knew I needed to find a migraine specialist. After finding Dr. Robbin's book... I knew he could help me. The initial visit was about two hours going from an extensive 'work sheet' I filled out...and for the last, almost 30 yrs. Dr. Robbin's has cared for me on this journey called 'migraine'. Dr. Robbins is dedicated to helping, extremely knowledgeable about meds, calm, caring, never give up attitude. i owe my 'quality of life' to a very special Dr.

- in Evanston, IL |

I've been seeing Dr. Robbins for more than 20 years. He is tremendously knowledgeable and experienced, yet very down to earth and approachable. He takes the time to really talk to you and get to know you. Thanks to him, my migraines are manageable and my quality of life vastly improved.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
5.01 miles away
Dr. Rima Dafer, MD
Dr. Janet R. Choi, MD
5.01 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.