Dr. Lawrence Nathan, MD

Dr. Lawrence Nathan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/W/5/2W5HL_w120h160_v13772.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lawrence Nathan, MD, Marietta, GA, Maternal-Fetal Medicine & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine • Male • Age 54

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Nathan

Dr. Lawrence Nathan, MD
DR. NATHAN RESPONDS - (Dr. Nathan, edit your response)

Thank you for providing feedback.  The more people hear about the role of a maternal-fetal medicine specialist or perinatologist, the more they will start to inquire about our specialized care.  It is our hope that as a group we can optimize maternal and fetal health in the Atlanta community.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Marietta ga |

He told me that I was going to miscarry.... He could do the abortion right then and there. The next day I went to another specialist who told me to remain on strict bed rest and pray. I know I have beautiful fun loving , Gid fearing 12 year old son.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Atlanta, GA |

Dr. Nathan and all the staff at Atlanta Perinatal are fantastic! Dr. Nathan got me through a tough pregnancy, and was there to support me the entire way! He always made me feel like we were a team. I would trust him with my life and would always put my babies' health in his capable hands. The wait at the office is never long and the lab techs and staff always make you feel important!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey H. Korotkin, MD
Dr. Thomas N. Trevett Jr., MD
Dr. Charles Read, MD
12 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.