Dr. Lawrence W. Frank, MD

Dr. Lawrence W. Frank, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/7/W/X7WWM_w120h160_v7804.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lawrence W. Frank, MD, Elmhurst, IL, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Frank

Dr. Lawrence W. Frank, MD
Are you Dr. Frank?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 8 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 8

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Elmhurst, IL |

My shoulder was killing me. Sharp pain when reaching behind my back. Physical therapy wasn't working, so I saw Dr. Frank. I got a late afternoon appointment in a few days. He checked my range of motion, asked about pain intensity and what I had tried to alleviate the pain. He diagnosed rotator cuff inflammation. We discussed treatment options and I agreed to receive an injection. It was a virtually pain free injection. He told me it would feel much better in a few days and it did.

- in Lombard, IL |

Dr. Frank has treated my entire family and several friends for a long time. Ive had nothing but good experience. Especially with injections. Ive had them with other physicians and the experience wasn't as good.

- in Elmhurst, IL |

I saw Dr. Frank for wrist problems. After he examined me he was able to diagnose me. He answered my questions and was able to explain why I had this problem. He gave me the option of a wrist injection. I had the injection and my wrist is feeling much better. I would recommend Dr. Frank to my friends and family members.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.