Key things you need to know aboutDr. Walsh:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Walsh's Specialties
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- View 1 specialty and 3 board certifications
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
More About Dr. Walsh's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Indiana University Health West Hospital
- 1111 Ronald Reagan Parkway
- Avon, IN 46123
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- 11700 North Meridian Street
- Carmel, IN 46032
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Walsh
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Walsh!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Walsh. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Walsh. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.