Dr. Lara K. Haun, MD

Dr. Lara K. Haun, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/C/YWCN7_w120h160_v18221.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lara K. Haun, MD, San Antonio, TX, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Haun

Dr. Lara K. Haun, MD
Are you Dr. Haun?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 26 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 26

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Bandera, Tx |

Dr. Haun is AMAZING! Weather you are going in for a routine check-up or for a pregnancy I would and have recommended her to everyone! My mom and sister in law have both gone to her as well and fallen in love with her too! She always makes you feel comfortable and is so great at explaining everything where you leave with no questions in your head. I never once felt rushed and was honestly sad that I wasn't going to be seeing her any more after my daughter was born! Stop looking and go with her!!

- in San Antonio, TX |

Dr. Haun is an amazing doctor. She takes her time talking to you and explaining everything. I had a great experience with this doctor.

- in San Antonio, TX |

I love this doctor! Dr. Haun was so on-board with all of our decisions when we were making our birth plan. And... the fact that absolutely NOTHING went according to plan was fine, because Dr. Haun was with us every step of the way, doing what she could. She is amazing, very smart, respectful, personable, and gentle. I know that she was the best doctor we could have chose and I'm so glad we had her caring for us! Highly recommended!

5 out of 5

A fabulous Doctor. Went above and beyond in taking care of me with my twin pregnancy. Very personable and takes time to educate as well as reassure. Loved her office staff as well. I never had to wait long for appointments and they returned phone calls promptly. I only wish I didn't have to pay for parking!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michele A. Cerny-Leecock, MD
Same location as Dr. Haun
Dr. Patricia K. Brougher, MD
0.17 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.