Dr. Lance Silverman, MD

Dr. Lance Silverman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/J/YQJ66_w120h160_v4935.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lance Silverman, MD, Edina, MN, Orthopedic Surgery & Podiatric Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Silverman

Dr. Lance Silverman, MD
Are you Dr. Silverman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 73 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 73

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in COON RAPIDS MN |

DR. SILVERMAN IS AWESOME! I have multiple work comp injuries & had seen several doctors and surgeons who told me different diagnoses, different restrictions & options which none of them were helping me. I continued to have major pain and problems with my foot & ankle & none of the other Drs. Could/would figure out why. My new attorneys staff recommended me to DR SILVERMAN & FINALLY after the FIRST visit he knew exactly what was wrong! HE Is #1 in my opinion! I HIGHLY recommend him! ??

5 out of 5

Dr. Silverman is a fantastic orthopedic surgeon who will listen to your concerns, explain in detail what his thoughts are, and make future plans with your input to best suit your specific recovery needs. His communication skills are excellent and he will go the extra mile and call you personally to make sure things are going well. I've had three surgeries with Dr. Silverman and have been very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman! Great Orthopedic Surgeon!

- in Minneapolis, MN |

Doctor Silverman attended to my small finger which was injuried and looked limp. He knew immediately what was wrong, applied a splint and told me how to care for the finger. I am happy to say the finger looks normal , has full function. I am amazed and thankful for such a wonderful and skilled Doctor.

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Silverman is amazing! I found him to be a caring, attentive and thorough physician. He listens carefully and is thoughtful in his responses. He is exceptionally knowledgable and his recommended treatment was very effective. He was able to offer non-surgical interventions, which happily worked so I was able to avoid surgery. I could not be more appreciative--I am so grateful to have found this outstanding physician.

- in St Paul, MN |

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Silverman. He performed emergency surgery on my leg. It was luck of the draw as to who was on duty that weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

1 out of 5
- in Edina, MN |

What should have been a routine surgery from Dr. Silverman resulted in terrible pain. The damage he caused had to be repaired by another surgeon. Clinic notes were inaccurate and inflammatory and he refused to correct them. The surgeon who repaired my foot said "I see a lot of Dr. Silverman's complications.He is an astute business man but a bad orthopedic surgeon." I recommend you stay far away from this man.

1 out of 5
- in Minneapolis, MN |

This was an extremely poor experience in every way. From filthy office; extremely long waiting times in the waiting room,over 2-hours w/Silverman forgetting I was in a clinical room; hyperactive & inattentive physician during office visit; confused physician pre-surgery; post-surgery results were not only ineffective but destroyed my foot, balance, added shooting leg pain, & made shoes painful. Now a pending third surgery with another surgeon to continue to correct the damage from Silverman.

- in Lakeville, MN |

Always has a good demenor. Understands his professional at a top level. Has treated both my daughter's soccer injuries and my own foot fracture and ankle repair

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Frank B. Norberg, MD
Dr. Mark T. Dahl, MD
7.54 miles away
Dr. Mark C. Engasser, MD
Same location as Dr. Silverman
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.