Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD

Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD, Decatur, GA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Msezane

Dr. Lambda P. Msezane, MD
Are you Dr. Msezane?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 21 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 21

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Decatur, GA |

Dr.Msezane is alway professional.She places you at ease and listens to you. She gives you options when appropriate.

- in Decatur, GA |

My urologist on record said that Dr. Msezane was the most experienced person to perform the type of operation I had chosen (robotic surgery). I trusted him. It has been five years since I had surgery. There's not a day that passes that I do not thank my Creator for her and her surgical skills. Moreover, I tell her how much I appreciate her each time I visit.

- in Lisbon, OH |

When I first learned of my diagnosis I new I wanted to get a second opinion and I wanted the best care I could find. So I started my research, Dr. Msezane came highly recommended and rightfully so. She was easy to talk to and very informative. Great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable with the procedure that she would perform.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

Dr. Msezane is a wonderful doctor. My medical issues are complicated and can very frustrating for me. Dr. Msezane and her staff have made this journey more tolerable than it other wise might be.

- in Marietta, GA |

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Msezane as my urologist. She makes my lab reports easily understandable. She carefully explains all the possible solutions to my urological problems. She's always genuinely concerned about me as her patient. I have complete confidence in Dr. Msezane.

- in Decatur, GA |

Dr. Msezane was very polite and made me feel comfortable. She examined me and explained to me what she was about to do which made me less nervous.

- in Decatur, GA |

She was very nice and listen to my problems and giving advise and suggestions, took extra steps for testing and ensuring everything eas fine.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
8.96 miles away
Dr. Richard Remigailo, MD
Dr. Gerald Filardi, MD
0.47 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.