Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD

Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/9/W/39WTP_w120h160_v16488.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD, Orlando, FL, Maternal-Fetal Medicine & Neonatal Medicine & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine • Female • Age 46

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tolaymat

Dr. Lama Tolaymat, MD
DR. TOLAYMAT RESPONDS - (Dr. Tolaymat, edit your response)

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey.  We strive to provide the best care for you.  If you had a good experience, please spread the word.  If there is anything we can do better, please let me and my staff know.  Our goal is to be your advocate and reach the best level of care for you.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 185 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 185

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Florida |

I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology Orlando! Dr. Lama Tolaymat takes amazing care of me with great bedside manner, attentive to my needs, explains everything so well, never seems in a rush as most of my previous experiences with othe specialist. Furthermore, the staff is just so friendly it's like gong to the Disney World! I love Dr. Tolaymat.

-Lauderdale Lakes, FL |

Amazing clinic with a lively and friendly staff. Dr. Lama Tolaymat has outstanding bedside manner. I highly recomm nd Dr. Tolaymat as the best Maternal Fetal Specialist in Orlando!

5 out of 5

Very good bedside manner, accurate diagnosis and done without any rush. I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat as the best Maternal Fetal Specialist in Orlando!

- in Gainesville, Florida |

I've been a patient of Dr. Tolaymat since September 2015. She is such an awesome Doctor: caring, knowledgable, dependable, flexible, & the list go on. My husband & I are both doctors and we have really high standards. We are glad we found her. My husband is a surgeon and he asked so many questions at our first visit. We know we can trust Dr. Tolaymat. The office manager, Nina is awesome! She can squeeze us in last minute if we ever needed to come in. Nina has great personally & is so helpful!

5 out of 5

My husband and I, will always recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her clinics at Sunshine Perinatology as they are the real top doctor in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Just have any Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor scan you or even take at least 15 minutes to talk and explain to you-well that never happens unless you go to Dr. Tolaymat. Dr. Lama Tolaymat scanned me in all my visits and spend at least 30 minutes with me and my husband explaining my diagnosis and treatment.

- in Kissimmee, FL |

I admire her professional opini?n and knowledge

-Orlando, FL |

Dr. Lama Tolaymat is truly gifted as a physician and what a humble individual. The more I learned about her world wide records and recognition thru reading on her website and the Internet and then seeing her at the office makes me realize that she is a blessing for any patient who was the opportunity to have her. Thanks Dr. Lama T.

- in Orlando |

Excelent attention...nice place so clean..

5 out of 5

Beautiful clinics, friendly staff and Dr. Lama Tolaymat is the best!

5 out of 5

Awesome doctor she even saw me in New Years! I am so happy to have her! Thank you Dr. Tolaymat.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Dr. Ramen Chmait, MD
64.43 miles away
Dr. Adam C. Urato, MD
70.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.