Dr. Kristine A. Romine, MD

Dr. Kristine A. Romine, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/V/XPVF7_w120h160_v12764.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kristine A. Romine, MD, Phoenix, AZ, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Romine

Dr. Kristine A. Romine, MD
Are you Dr. Romine?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Scottsdale, AZ |

Dr Romine only stepped in to introduce herself during initial visit...didn't even look at my daughters skin. PA was the one who diagnosed and treated. I made the appt to see Dr Romine, not her PA. I would think on an INITIAL visit she would be the one to see her patient. Very disappointed.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Chandler, AZ |

I was treated for Basil cell cancer by Dr. Romine on my initial visit. I have been back 5 times since then and only young interns have given me an exam. Given that I have had Cancer before, I would think Dr. Romine would follow up and take a look. My last visit I had a little redness near the location of my basil cell and one of her interns said it didn't look like cancer and just gave me a shot of nitrogen. Another Dermatologist looked at me and found the Cancer was back.

5 out of 5
- in Phoenix, AZ |

I was diagnosed with Melanoma by this office and had great care from start to finish. It can sometimes take awhile to get in but I feel like that is a sign that I found a great office! I would highly recommend to anyone!

Flag Comment

Featured Providers Near You

Kenan Arkawi, PA-C
West Dermatology
Dermatologist
1.28 miles away
Call (602) 313-8239 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.