Dr. Kris A. Smith, MD

Dr. Kris A. Smith, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/S/YFSPV_w120h160_v768.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kris A. Smith, MD, Phoenix, AZ, Neurosurgery & Epilepsy & Neurology

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 54

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Smith

Dr. Kris A. Smith, MD
Are you Dr. Smith?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 17 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 17

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Coolidge, AZ |

Friendly and caring. Explained the surgery risks and went over all of my tests with me. Attentive and always professional. Post surgery met with my family and explained everything from the surgery. Highly Recommend.

- in Lake Havasu City, Az |

Caring, kind, compassionate and meticulous. We had an excellent outcome with Dr. Smith. His staff was also incredibly helpful. We also had a rare situation: my mom was admitted into the hospital with a rare spinal infection at the exact same time that my husband was recovering from surgery. Although Dr. Smith was not my mom's doctor, he and his entire team sought out my mom's room and met with her and took the time to review her case to reassure us that she had the best team working on her.

- in Hot Springs Village, AR |

Saved our sister's life. Brilliant surgeon. Would highly recommend! I am an RN with over 40 years in healthcare and what he did for her was extraordinary. FYI: this is the person that Mayo Clinic refers to when they have difficult or inoperable cases.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.