Dr. Kirt M. Kimball, MD

Dr. Kirt M. Kimball, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/G/X/XGXG4_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Kirt M. Kimball, MD, Provo, UT, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 69

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kimball

Dr. Kirt M. Kimball, MD
Are you Dr. Kimball?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in American Fork, UT |

As mentioned by a previous review, Dr. Kimball is very knowledgeable, but I also found him condescending. The few times I saw him he would say that I am overweight and that I need to "get skinnier" repeatedly throughout the appointments. He didn't want to hear how years and years of horseback riding may have contributed to my knee damage. That being said, he did a great job with the arthroscopy, however he did not offer physical therapy, which would have helped tremendously with heal time.

2 out of 5
- in Pleasant Grove, UT |

While Dr Kimball is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon his self superior attitude towards others was a real turn of for me. He was condescending towards me and didn't seem to care about what I was needing post surgery. It was all his agenda. The work he did on my shoulder was fantastic and beyond what I had hoped for. I just wouldn't go back.

5 out of 5
- in Orem, UT |

Dr. Kirt Kimball is wonderful & very knowledgeable.. He has help my wife with several problems, including a few that are not related to his field of practice. I like his strait forward approach. He is friendly, accurate and tells it like it is. A great Doctor. We need more like him. I highly recommend him. Thanks for helping my wife and going the extra mile to see to her care.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.