Key things you need to know aboutDr. Jobe:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Jobe's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunts - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 15 procedures
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 41 conditions
More About Dr. Jobe's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute
- 6000 49th Street North
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
- Bayfront Medical Center
- 701 6th Street South
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jobe
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Patient satisfaction surveys provide a standardized way of reporting about healthcare experiences. But there can be more than meets the eye when reviewing scores. Here's what you should know
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Jobe!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Jobe. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Jobe!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Jobe. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.