Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/G/Q/GGQXY_w120h160_v2246.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD, Catonsville, MD, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery • Male • Age 37

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pervaiz

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD
DR. PERVAIZ RESPONDS - (Dr. Pervaiz, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. We value your feedback and use it to continuously improve the patient experience in our practice.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 53 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 53

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Clarksville, MD |

Dr. Pervaiz impressed me with his ability to listen, address my concerns and confidently answer my questions. I am 7 weeks post-surgery for a total right shoulder replacement and carefully following protocol regarding rehab. I was very apprehensive about a joint replacement, but it is so wonderful to have motion without bone grinding against bone.

- in Westminster, MD |

Dr Pervaiz was an absolutely pleasure to interact with, his knowledge of his field, his bedside manner, and his follow up was outstanding. Not to mention the surgery was a great success. The physical therapy side of his practical is also stellar. Having never experienced shoulder surgery before this entire event has exceeded my expectations. If I ever need a shoulder surgeon again Dr Pervaiz will be my first choice

4 out of 5
- in Columbia, MD |

Dr. Pervaiz is an excellent surgeon. My results are better than I imagined. I had a tear of my shoulder cartilage that made reaching, driving and walking with a normal arm swing very painful before surgery. Now 5 mo later I swim, bike & walk with no pain. OACM though has no concern for helping you before surgery. Pervaiz made no helpful suggestions to deal with the pain before surgery and staff didn't give me a clear treatment plan or time table for surgery.

- in Woodbine, MD |

Being a competitive golfer about to begin my freshman year of collegiate golf it's a scary thing to have a shattered bone in your right index finger. After meeting with Dr. Pervaiz I felt reassured that I would get back to normal and ready to go for the season. 2-months after surgery I was playing golf again and had a fully functioning finger. The surgery went very well and the recovery was easy. Dr. Pervaiz and his team did an incredible job and I would definitely recommend them.

- in Dagsboro, DE |

Dr. Pervaiz performed my total shoulder replacement in November, 2015. Highly recommended by an orthopedic surgeon friend, his friendly, professional manner and confidence led me to determine that it was time for surgery that I had resisted for eight years. Dr. Pervaiz told me what to expect from the surgery and recovery and he patiently answered all my questions pre-, post-op, and in subsequent followup appointments. Thanks to Dr. Pervaiz, I am pain free and regaining functional movement.

- in Ellicott City, MD |

My Primary Care Physician recommended Dr. Pervaiz after I complained about shoulder pain. He said that Dr. Pervaiz was the best shoulder doctor around. During my first appointment, Dr Pervaiz told me that he would take care of my problem and I believed him. After surgery and physical therapy, I no longer feel any of the pain that I felt before surgery. I have full range of motion back in my shoulder. The staff at the surgery center in Glen Burnie was professional, courteous, kind and fun.

- in Catonsville, MD |

My experience was great. On my initial visit Dr. Pervaiz explained thoroughly what the procedure entailed and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I felt extremely comfortable going into surgery.

1 out of 5
-Hyattsville, MD |

He first diagnosed me with a frozen shoulder, without even touching my shoulder. He prescribed physical therapy and my PT informed me that I may have a dislocated shoulder along with a frozen shoulder. I told Dr. Pervaiz that, however, he just said I have to continue with therapy for 6 weeks and he will speak to me after. I informed him the medicine he prescribed me isn't helping my pain and I am not able to sleep at night because of throbbing pain. He said I have to deal with the pain for now.

- in Ellicott City, MD |

My mom's life was miserable with her right shoulder's chronic pain. She is 56 and has really bad diabetes. She couldn't even sleep at night. After Dr.Pervaiz did the surgery and then after only 2 weeks of therapy my mom says that "Dr.Pervaiz is a magician". Her life style has completely changed. She is so active now. I would highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz. He is so friendly and really very nice to talk to. God bless him :)

- in New Windsor, MD |

Dr. Pervaiz worked a miracle on my shoulder. I'd had 2 previous (failed) surgeries on the same rotator cuff with a different doctor, and wasn't sure a 3rd surgery could fix it. I did a lot of research and Dr. Pervaiz's name up repeatedly, and I decided to go ahead with a 3rd surgery. I am profoundly grateful for the meticulous revision surgery he performed. It's now 5 months since that surgery and the result exceeds my wildest expectations. Every aspect of this experience has been wonderful.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
Dr. Michael A. Jacobs, MD
10.01 miles away
Dr. Henry Boucher, MD
7.59 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.