Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/G/Q/GGQXY_w120h160_v2246.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD, Baltimore, MD, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 37

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pervaiz

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz, MD
DR. PERVAIZ RESPONDS - (Dr. Pervaiz, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. We value your feedback and use it to continuously improve the patient experience in our practice.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 50 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 50

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Woodbine, MD |

Being a competitive golfer about to begin my freshman year of collegiate golf it's a scary thing to have a shattered bone in your right index finger. After meeting with Dr. Pervaiz I felt reassured that I would get back to normal and ready to go for the season. 2-months after surgery I was playing golf again and had a fully functioning finger. The surgery went very well and the recovery was easy. Dr. Pervaiz and his team did an incredible job and I would definitely recommend them.

- in Dagsboro, DE |

Dr. Pervaiz performed my total shoulder replacement in November, 2015. Highly recommended by an orthopedic surgeon friend, his friendly, professional manner and confidence led me to determine that it was time for surgery that I had resisted for eight years. Dr. Pervaiz told me what to expect from the surgery and recovery and he patiently answered all my questions pre-, post-op, and in subsequent followup appointments. Thanks to Dr. Pervaiz, I am pain free and regaining functional movement.

- in Ellicott City, MD |

My Primary Care Physician recommended Dr. Pervaiz after I complained about shoulder pain. He said that Dr. Pervaiz was the best shoulder doctor around. During my first appointment, Dr Pervaiz told me that he would take care of my problem and I believed him. After surgery and physical therapy, I no longer feel any of the pain that I felt before surgery. I have full range of motion back in my shoulder. The staff at the surgery center in Glen Burnie was professional, courteous, kind and fun.

- in Catonsville, MD |

My experience was great. On my initial visit Dr. Pervaiz explained thoroughly what the procedure entailed and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I felt extremely comfortable going into surgery.

1 out of 5
-Hyattsville, MD |

He first diagnosed me with a frozen shoulder, without even touching my shoulder. He prescribed physical therapy and my PT informed me that I may have a dislocated shoulder along with a frozen shoulder. I told Dr. Pervaiz that, however, he just said I have to continue with therapy for 6 weeks and he will speak to me after. I informed him the medicine he prescribed me isn't helping my pain and I am not able to sleep at night because of throbbing pain. He said I have to deal with the pain for now.

- in Ellicott City, MD |

My mom's life was miserable with her right shoulder's chronic pain. She is 56 and has really bad diabetes. She couldn't even sleep at night. After Dr.Pervaiz did the surgery and then after only 2 weeks of therapy my mom says that "Dr.Pervaiz is a magician". Her life style has completely changed. She is so active now. I would highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz. He is so friendly and really very nice to talk to. God bless him :)

- in New Windsor, MD |

Dr. Pervaiz worked a miracle on my shoulder. I'd had 2 previous (failed) surgeries on the same rotator cuff with a different doctor, and wasn't sure a 3rd surgery could fix it. I did a lot of research and Dr. Pervaiz's name up repeatedly, and I decided to go ahead with a 3rd surgery. I am profoundly grateful for the meticulous revision surgery he performed. It's now 5 months since that surgery and the result exceeds my wildest expectations. Every aspect of this experience has been wonderful.

- in Ellicott City, MD |

Dr Pervaiz has been taking care of our family for years. He operated on my father and replaced his shoulders. He repaired the torn labrum in my son's shoulder. He is extremely skilled, and he truly cares about his patients. He is our go to guy for shoulder and arm injuries.

1 out of 5
- in Columbia, MD |

Needed labrum shoulder debridement. During surgery, clipped nerve and have lost feeling in thumb and middle finger of dominant hand. Response was, "Oh, that can happen. It might get better." 3 years and it hasn't!

- in Columbia, MD |

Dr. Pervaiz and the entire team are fantastic. He repaired a fully ruptured tricep tendon after I had a bad fall. Their immediate care facility did the x-ray and diagnosis on a Saturday, surgery was scheduled and carried out quickly and with no negative effects. The follow up care has been outstanding as well. Additionally, the practice is well run. Everyone on the staff is professional, and it is extremely efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Steve A. Petersen, MD
3.81 miles away
Dr. Jason A. Stein, MD
Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
5.22 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.