Dr. Khari Bridges, MD

Dr. Khari Bridges, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Khari Bridges, MD, Miami, FL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bridges

Dr. Khari Bridges, MD
Are you Dr. Bridges?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6
  • 40 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 40

2.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami, Fl |

The building, and office are beautiful, but the wait it always long. I have waited an average of two hours on each of my visits. I thought that by scheduling an early morning appointment would help, but I was there ten minutes before my appointment and the office staff had not even arrived yet. After the staff arrived, they left me outside in the hallway for 15 minutes. Prescriptions are always a hassle!

- in Miami, FL |

By all logic they lost the sample they cut off my body and lied about it for a month. Then they called me to tell me they found something that could not be cultured through biopsy, had nothing to do with my symptoms, and wasn't contagious (whole family with same condition). They kind of suck there. There is no free parking at the location either, FYI.

- in Hollywood, FL |

What a mediocre doctor and office operations!! not recommended for clinical issues at all!! lazy office staff, they will deal with you like if you have to beg them or like if you owe them a favor. Dr. Bridges takes it easy, I think he is only interested in cosmetics!!!! do yourself a favor a get a professional and more diligent doctor .

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Pediatric Dermatology
1.36 miles away
Dr. Patricia I. Ceballos, MD
0.05 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.