Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD

Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/J/T/YJTP6_w120h160_v10261.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD, Oak Lawn, IL, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Yousuf

Dr. Khalid M. Yousuf, MD
DR. YOUSUF RESPONDS - (Dr. Yousuf, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.  This feedback is valuable to my practice, and allows me the opportunity to continue to provide excellent care.

As you know, most of us use the internet to help us choose where we would like to receive our healthcare.  The more comments and feedback available on the web can help patients, like yourself, make educated decisions.  I appreciate your commitment to my practice, our community, and hospital.

If you have any questions or concerns, please call me directly at the office.  As always, I will call you back and we can discuss your thoughts.  Thank you.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 62 responses
  • 2 reviews
1 5 62

4.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Oak Lawn, IL |

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!! There is not enough good things that I can say about Dr. Yousef. He takes time to explain to you your personal condition before the operation and discusses the results of your procedure with you and your family after your operation. It is only one month since my procedure an I am already driving and doing many of my normal everyday activities. (I am 68 years old) Dr. Yousef is 5 plus stars.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Oak Lawn, IL |

Great Dr,. explains condition and options beforehand, and is an excellent surgeon with great results. I had Anterior THR and feel great 4 weeks out. Friend had same procedure done by Dr, Burger about the same time, my results better with less bruising and discomfort.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Daniel A. Troy, MD
Dr. Brian Forsythe, MD
12.34 miles away
Dr. George Branovacki, MD
3.08 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.